Grant Aid 2019-2020
Application forms and guidance notes for 2019-20 are now available to download from this page, or can be collected in hard copy from the Town Hall. Applications submitted between now and the end of the financial year will not be processed until 1 April 2019.
In the interests of transparency and to help applicants fully understand the grant aid process, ‘Process Notes’ are now also available which set out the Town Council’s policy on Grant Aid, the process itself, timescales and the criteria against which applications are assessed and processed.
It is strongly recommended that you read through this document carefully before submitting your application.
The Grant Aid years run from 1 April through to 31 January. Applications can be made at any time between these dates and any grant awarded will usually be paid within three months
As the Town Council’s year-end falls on 31 March, the office is under considerable pressure during April, May and June. Please note that although applications will normally be processed within three months, the processing of applications received between April and June may be delayed due to preparation required for the Town Council’s Annual Return.
However, if you consider your grant application to be urgent, please submit a letter along with your application explaining why.
The Grant Aid Application Pack contains the following documents:
- Grant Aid Process Notes (Word Format) (PDF Format)
- Grant Aid Application Form (Word Format) (PDF Format)
- Grant Aid Application Form Guidance Notes (guidance on completing the application form itself) (Word Format) (PDF Format)
- Appendix A – Town Council Priorities Tick Sheet (Word Format) (PDF Format)
- A copy of the Town Council’s Priorities against which your application will be assessed. (Word Format) (PDF Format)
- To see how we will deal with your personal data in relation to your grant application please read our Grant Aid Privacy Notice – ( Word Format ) (PDF format)
Please click on each of the above links to download a copy of each document in either Word or PDF format.
Completed application packs should include the Application Form and Appendix A along with all requested information as stated on the application form. The application form must be signed.
Completed application packs can be submitted in hard copy to the Town Hall or scanned and emailed to the Finance Administrator.
If you have any further questions or would like to discuss the process, please contact me using the contact details on the right.