COVID-19 – Please note that in light of the Government’s advice on social distancing and limiting the spread of the coronavirus, the process for applying for a grant has changed. Please follow the process described below:
Please note that the closing date for the Grant Aid year has been amended to 30 November each year.
Application forms and guidance notes are now available to download from this page.
In the interests of transparency and to help applicants fully understand the grant aid process, ‘Process Notes’ are now also available which set out the Town Council’s policy on Grant Aid, the process itself, timescales and the criteria against which applications are assessed and processed.
It is strongly recommended that you read through this document carefully before submitting your application.
The Grant Aid years run from 1 April through to 30 November. Applications can be made at any time between these dates and any grant awarded will usually be paid within three months
As the Town Council’s year-end falls on 31 March, the office is under considerable pressure during April, May and June. Please note that although applications will normally be processed within three months, the processing of applications received between April and June may be delayed due to preparation required for the Town Council’s Annual Return.
However, if you consider your grant application to be urgent, please submit a letter along with your application explaining why.
The Grant Aid Application Pack contains the following documents which are applicable from 1 April 2019 onwards:
- Grant Aid Process Notes (Word Format) (PDF Format)
- Grant Aid Application Form (Word Format) (PDF Format)
- Grant Aid Application Form Guidance Notes (guidance on completing the application form itself) (Word Format) (PDF Format)
- Appendix A – Town Council Priorities Tick Sheet (Word Format) (PDF Format)
- A copy of the Town Council’s Priorities against which your application will be assessed. (Word Format) (PDF Format)
- To see how we will deal with your personal data in relation to your grant application please read our Grant Aid Privacy Notice – ( Word Format ) (PDF format)
Please click on each of the above links to download a copy of each document in either Word or PDF format.
Completed application packs should include the Application Form and Appendix A along with all requested information as stated on the application form. The application form must be signed.
Please submit your completed application pack and accompanying documents via email to the Finance Administrator whose contact details can be seen in the sidebar to the right of this page.
If you have any further questions or would like to discuss the process, please contact me using the contact details on the right.