There are two rooms available for hire;
- The Council Chamber* (larger, upstairs)
- The Committee Room (smaller, ground floor)
* We regret that we are unable to provide disabled access to the Council Chamber as it is a listed building. Disabled access is provided to the Committee Room via French doors and there is a disabled toilet.
Both are suitable for meetings and functions. There are facilities available for preparing tea/coffee with crockery and cutlery. The following can also be provided on request;
- Large screen
- Flip Charts
Please note that there is no parking at the Town Hall, but we can allow unloading and loading to take place in the courtyard. Public car parks are nearby.
Hiring Charges (reviewed annually)
- £38 including VAT per Session (Full rate)
- £19 including VAT per Session (Lower rate for local organisations and charities)
A session is considered a morning, afternoon or evening.
Please note reduced rates apply to charities and local voluntary organisations, please contact us for details.
We also offer a full package for Civil Ceremonies, please click here for more details.